Teaching and Learning Blogs and Websites to Follow
- What are your favorite faculty development blogs? Chronicle of Higher Education – comprehensive list of faculty development blogs authored by higher education educators at colleges and universities throughout the nation. Excellent resource. I will list the peer nominated blogs individually.
- e-Learning Acupuncture – Creative, insightful blog by Eric Tremblay, Educational Developer, Queen’s University. The place to stop for technology tips and online course design.
- Online Learning Insights, Debbie Morrison, informative blog for online course design and professional development.
- Discovery Education – 9-12 Science Education. Easily modified to undergraduate levels. Interesting to browse and discover science facts and applications you might not know.
- The Scholarly Teacher – Contributions open to educators on “Applying Evidenced-Based Strategies to Enrich Student Learning”. Peer reviewed content. Interesting to browse. Associated with Lilly Conferences.
- Science Geek.Net – Educational Jargon. Perfect resource when writing grants.
- SALT – Society of Applied Learning Technology